My English Proyect
My name is Rolando Pinchis I was born on March 13, 1999 I am a young man who takes care of every detail with each person, my biggest dream is to be a professional with a high level of moral competence, I am not one of the best students, but my disability It prevents me, because I am disabled so I study, my greatest achievements was entering this beautiful university, which I welcomed in the most beautiful way. I hope that my classmates know how to understand why I do not speak much my limitations are like this and it will be like that forever, I hope to be a better student, my biggest is to go to Spain and achieve many things there. Thank you
Nice✌️
ResponderEliminar
EliminarCrazy my pricel I love you friend
Good nice classmate
ResponderEliminarGreat information partner. Keep going!
ResponderEliminarjajaj , igualmente socia
EliminarHow nice😊... Congratulations
ResponderEliminargracias ññita te quiero mucho
EliminarVeryGoog Rolando!
ResponderEliminargracias delegado zuker
EliminarVery good
ResponderEliminarGood jod brother
ResponderEliminarNice job classmate, congratulation
ResponderEliminarVery good partner
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarVery good
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarYou Will do it my dude💪.
ResponderEliminarvery good job mate
ResponderEliminarhow interesting your blog
ResponderEliminarExcellent your work Rolando very good with the description of your blog and good luck in everything that you propose as good blessings.
ResponderEliminarCongratulations partner very good interesting blog information
ResponderEliminarNice blog 👌🏻
ResponderEliminarGood job friend. I hope you succeed
ResponderEliminar
Eliminarthanks friend
Congratulations mate, it's a nice blog👌
ResponderEliminarGood job.
ResponderEliminarNice and excellent work, Rolando 🔝👍
ResponderEliminarExcellent job! Your blog is very interesting. The información is great! Congratulations
ResponderEliminarCongratulations my classmate, very well blog. It's a wonderful description of you. You can do it.
ResponderEliminar